Andalucia Day Cultural Program
On February 28, Andalucia Day will be celebrated in the arena as well as at Calle Mar in Manilva. To celebrate Andalucia’s day of independence, the Ambassador for Culture, led by Alba Jiménez, has launched a program of events and activities for the Manilva Municipal School of Music, as well as a dance school.
- 11.30 am – Parade and Manilva Town Band.
- 12 noon – there will be a traditional flag-raising ceremony followed by Andalucia Anthem, which will be sung by the Manilva Town Band, Choir and Luisana Association, which will do so in sign language.
- 12.30 pm – Manilva Town Choir.
- 12.45 pm – Manilva Town Band.
- 1.15 pm – Activities with the Luisana disability team.
- 1.30 pm – Jessica Quiñones School of Corporal Expression.
- 2.00 pm – Activities with the Municipal School of Dance.
- 2.30 pm – Opportunity to try local meat, wine, and cheese.
- 4.00 pm – Interaction with Al Liquindoi band, who will entertain us with music until late at night.
In addition to the published activities, there will be a fun place for children with attractions at a reasonable price.