The mayor of Manilva, Mario Jiménez and councilors, Diego José Jiménez, Marcos Ruiz and Manolo Gil, who represent the General Assembly, are meeting today to discuss what the government can do to address the Covid-19 crisis.
Some of the basic resources to support families and businesses are:
- Reduce by 50% Occupancy Rate at public transit points (€ 30,000).
- 20% IBI to support retailers who have suspended their operations (€ 30,000).
- Request to the Provincial Revenue Collection Authority (Patronato de Recaudacion) to delay the collection of road tax.
- Ensure access to drinking water for high-risk households (€ 40,000).
- 30% off on IBI by becoming a habit for affected families (€ 300,000).
- Social Emergency Job Exchange Growth (€ 120,000).
In this way the council will discuss the future and future of many families in Manilva.
The most important government and the people, therefore, will support and support local businesses, businesses and families that are most affected.
These are the additions initiated by the central government as well as the Andalucian Government or any other organization.
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.