A number of people in the film industry and abroad, have expressed their deep concern for the way in which Taimur Ali Khan is being pursued by the paparazzi on a regular basis. Everyone has already said they are unhappy with how the paparazzi are missing Taimur Ali Khan.
Meanwhile a nearby Taimur family has already asked reporters to stop chasing him but unfortunately, the pleas have fallen on deaf ears.
1. Saif Ali Khan, the father of Taimur: He recently expressed his displeasure with the way the paparazzi always expose their bulbs in the eyes of Taimur Ali Khan. He once pleaded, “Bas karo yaar… Bachcha andha ho jayega…”
2. Kareena Kapoor-Khan, Taimur’s mother: Kareena has said he is deeply concerned about how Taimur always suffers. Here is what he said:
“Taimur cannot escape his fame and his parents. When I saw the doll, I wondered what to say. But Seif pointed out that it was because people loved him so much and such things were a blessing to him. There is so much love for our child that it is wrong to forbid people to draw pictures of him or to make his own toys. But, he should understand that he is a two-year-old and needs a normal life. Saif and I are struggling to give him this and we will continue to do so without telling the media to stop, no matter how annoying it is after the point. It is as difficult for him as it is for Seif and me.
3. Soha Ali Khan, Maim of Taimur: Soha has expressed deep concern that the papal culture is abolishing the childhood of the two children. This is what he said.
“I think Taimur probably … It’s a bigger problem than Inaaya. I know he’s often followed everywhere he goes. With Inaaya, it’s a little bit but I’m still worried. I don’t know what it ‘s about these kids or like his star kids that people did “but I am sure that this will absolve them of their innocence,” he said, adding, “I remember a great deal. My childhood was a secret. The things I did that no one knew. And I think you deserve to do it.”
4. Sharmila Tagore, Taimur’s Daadi: Sharmila openly criticized the way Taimur is being used as a story when he does not understand that he is being used in this way.
“She’s in elementary school and is already considered a star. I don’t know why you forget he doesn’t understand what’s going on around him, ”said Sharmila Tagore.
5. Ranbir Kapoor, Taimur uncle: Ranbir Kapoor did not say that media coverage did not help Taimur at all. He also made it clear that journalists should give up a little and leave Taimur to do well as a child.
“I like to see pictures of Taimur being published in the newspapers. People read everything that is said about him with great interest. But I am not happy about it. It is not good for a child to be known too much,” Ranbir said.